Thread: pro ride mods, whats everyone doing

Like(s)
    Liked 59 Times in 45 Posts

Default pro ride mods, whats everyone doing

well i think i'm gonna leave the engine alone for awhile!!! started it up to pull it off the sleddeck and man the things sure are quiet. maybe a can sometime if the stocker dosen't blow out a little. will be doing the usuall, venting, which kit is everyone using? hero bought the slp an i'm looking at the holz. lefty throttle, for those who like to ride on either side of thier sled. handgaurds, keeps your little fingers warm on those cold snowy days. also keeps them from getting smashed from that branch you got a little too close to. thethar, you never know when your sled may want to go riding without you. polished tunnel, you've got to look good doing it bought the underseat bag and the riser bag, hoping this will be enough storage. gonna pull the windshield, think this is gonna give me the look i'm looking for!

Like(s)
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

I am installing Holz vents on mine, 2 inch riser, Skinz tunnel and under seat bag, SLP intake, Carl's clutching a A/C T660 belt and either a Boss or WRP seat for a inch or two of added height.
    No longer snowmobiling.

Like(s)

yo prorider, don't forget to post up picks of those holz. i'm still on the fence between them and the slp. pulled the windshield and what a difference, never noticed this before but without the windshield it sure does look a whole lot like the snopro racer. and i likey that look also my 431 pound sled is down to 430.9 pounds, will the weight loss never end! for all those out there looking for a place to put your extra spark plugs the tool bag, which i think has 3 tools in it, has plenty of extra room!!! would also consider placing a few extra select tools in there. oops my 430.9 pound sled will be gaining the weight of 2 plugs. 430.95 pounds now another thing i noticed the brackets that come back for the rear bumper have got sharp edges. i'm gonna do some beveling so me and my buds don't slice our hands.

Like(s)
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

i used "2 cool air vents" on my IQ, they seem plenty heavy duty enough as far as any tearing, and if they do get torn, they will repair them for free.

Like(s)
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

I also had 2 cool vents on both my M's. Great vents. Not a fan of the looks of the 2 cool for the Pro though so I went elsewhere and got Holz instead...
    No longer snowmobiling.

Like(s)
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

The only thing that I'm going to do with mine this season is put on a Super Q can, some kind of a tunnel bag.... no polaris ones, and of course my 2coolair vents.
    Not just boys have bad arse toys............censored word

www.snackerpackers.com

Like(s)
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Here are pics of the Holz vents, SLP high flow intake, and the Skinz bags so far. Not a fan of the Poo drivers so I hope to have a better set like A/C uses in the next two weeks. I am also still on the fence on what seat to go w/. Leaning to wards the WRP.

No longer snowmobiling.

Like(s)
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Looks nice PR, just need to add snow now... I got all of my sleds ready now!
    No toys, for now (launch the drones for INTEL)

"Good judgment comes from experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgment." ~ Will Rogers

Like(s)

nice pics, i got the very front ones with the ones that go in front of your knees. they told me these 2 sets would work best together because of the airflow, but looking at the pics i'd say the setup you have would be better...

Like(s)
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

I also have the three vents that go in front of your knees sitting in my toolbox. Need to make up my mind if I want vents or Skinz knee pads.
    No longer snowmobiling.

Like(s)

stared at mine today for awhile, been wanting to check out those fire and ice ones but not sure who sells them. saw a couple of pics and they sure did look trick, but seem to remember thier stuff is big $$$. when i rode mine didn't bang my knees but was all pow, in the setup rough stuff may be another story. felt most comfortable standing almost in the footwells but floated better standing back a few inches, easier to steer with your feet farther back. in the hardpack i'm sure up in the footwells will be the sweet spot. have you checked out any higher spring rate shocks. sure i'm gonna run without the swaybar and am wondering if the stockers will have enough stiffness. i'm a roll and go kinda guy...

Like(s)
    Liked 25 Times in 14 Posts

Like(s)

thanx for the links ben!

Like(s)
    Liked 5 Times in 2 Posts

Iiiiiits Cooooooming
    2011 Pro 155

03 Summit 550 fan

crosscreekgc.com

tournamentcut.com

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and
    well preserved body, But rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally
    worn out, and loudly proclaiming
    WOW----WHAT----A RIDE!!!