Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What do you do

Like(s)
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Default What do you do

Just courious what everyone does for a living and how old you are. Im 22yrs old and work at Les Schwab....

Like(s)
    Liked 8 Times in 4 Posts

Default RE: What do you do

I am old enough to be your mother (46)!! I work in accounting at Boise Cascade. I am also the secretary of our local snowmobile club and keep our website up. Good thing I like to stay busy!

Like(s)
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

I'm 29 and holding, been doing that now for about 14 years now. I'm a Full charge bookkeeper for a beekeeper. I tell everyone my co-workers are bees and I hate seeing them mad at work.
    Not just boys have bad arse toys............censored word

www.snackerpackers.com

Like(s)
    Liked 17 Times in 16 Posts

I'm 33 and I'm in the Air Force (Oregon Air National Guard). I turn wrenches on jet engines all day for the F-15's & start systems......

Like(s)
    Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts

For a paycheck, I work as a pricing analyst for a global software company for about 35 hours a week. 24/7 I am a Mom. For another few hours a week, I'm a SAWS Rep and *try* to stay on top of, or figure out, land issues in OR.

OH, and I am happy to be 40!

Like(s)
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

I am 47, Work hard and play hard. My day at the shop I own usually ends at about 7PM making a night life challenging. Now and then I take a day for grooming or other things. Auto repair gives me that flexibility!

Like(s)
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Service Manager for a Fire Apparatus Dealership and Service Center. 32 and Oregongirl's better half. In my spare time (what the heck is that)I am the Oregon Director for SAWS. And if your interested, we NEED HELP watching all of the national forests in Oregon.

Like(s)
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

i am 26 and i am assistant yard supervisor and assistant dispatcher for Parr Lumber....i love my job... cant wait for the housing and lumber market to pick back up though...

on a side note Mt_Man what Schwab do you work at... i married into a Schwab family almost all of my wife's side works at a schwab...

Like(s)
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by J-Rad
    i am 26 and i am assistant yard supervisor and assistant dispatcher for Parr Lumber....i love my job... cant wait for the housing and lumber market to pick back up though...

on a side note Mt_Man what Schwab do you work at... i married into a Schwab family almost all of my wife's side works at a schwab...

I work at the one on the south end of Bend. Seems to be a pretty good company to work for.

I keep getting this feeling Im the youngest guy on this forum....LOL

Like(s)
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

You have the best hand in that card game!

Like(s)
    Liked 8 Times in 4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mt_Man
    I was worried I would be the "old lady" of the group....but it is a good thing to have a large range of ages and experiences. Some of you 'young uns" have much more snowmobiling experience that me and I can learn from you and enjoy your perspective. Celebrate the differences!!

Like(s)
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Snowlover
    Quote Originally Posted by Mt_Man
    I was worried I would be the "old lady" of the group....but it is a good thing to have a large range of ages and experiences. Some of you 'young uns" have much more snowmobiling experience that me and I can learn from you and enjoy your perspective. Celebrate the differences!!

I would agree. I love having such diversity. It opens the subject up to a much broader spectrum. I always want to here what older ones have to say as well as the younger ones.

Like(s)
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Hi Everyone

I am 23 and between senior years in college working towards a degree in Civil Engineering (yes, it is going to take two of them). At the moment though I am at home building a house for my parents with my Grandfather. He is a small contractor that wanted to retire and wanted his last project to be for my mother. I was getting burned out at school so I am at home helping Grandpa.

Like(s)
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

what school do y ou go to for civil engineering?
    my step brother is graduating from OSU in June with his degree is civil engineering and construction management I think...

Like(s)
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Well I'm 55 years young and live in Cottage Grove. I've been snowmobiling for a number of years. I bought a cabin on Crescent Creek (at Crescent Lake Junction) in the mid 80's and needed a way to drive in during the winter so we bought a pair of Artic Cats. After that I was hooked. The sled's just kept getting bigger and more expensive, but you have to love the sport to stay in it. I'm in the wood laminated beam business selling beams to Weyerhaeuser, Boise Cascade and the Parr yards to name just a few. My wife works at Odell Sportsman Center on the weekends so were almost always at the cabin.

Like(s)
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

I am 43 and a National Account Rep living in Welches. I travel a lot. Kids are mostly grown. Just bought a second sled for my wife. Sunday will be her first day on the mountain. The weather looks promising.

Have a grandson and I would like to by one of those Yamaha sleds for kids. Can't remember the name.......

Like(s)
    Liked 12 Times in 11 Posts

34, Own a Small Landscape and Maintenance Company out of Eagle Point. Have lots of free time in winter and spend it sledding.
    craterlandscape.com

Like(s)
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

my step brother is graduating from OSU in June with his degree is civil engineering and construction management I think...
    I am going to Walla Walla University. They have a well respected engineering program with awesome placement numbers.

Like(s)
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by PowderXCR
    I am going to Walla Walla University. They have a well respected engineering program with awesome placement numbers.
    So have you been riding the Tollgate area then? Since I know where that University is.
    Not just boys have bad arse toys............censored word

www.snackerpackers.com

Like(s)
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by foxyrmk

So have you been riding the Tollgate area then? Since I know where that University is.
    Actually, I did my first ride up there (Tollgate), but haven't been back since. Haven't really had all that much riding time this year, too busy. Been to Flaggstaff/Catherine Creek area twice.
    Those 3 rides and 2 weekends in McCall is all I have managed this year. It sucks, but the riding I did was awesome!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast