Page 51 of 157 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101151 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,020 of 3121

Thread: sandmans log

Last edited by 89sandman; 09-18-12 at 08:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by 89sandman View Post
    thank you, thank you. but seriously do you think you could whip me up a devin destroyer graphic kit??? or maybe polaris pounder??? dragon slayer??? pro punisher???
    How about Triple killer!? Then Big Triple murderer LOL
    Wes Adams
    Mr.Triple
    Gotta have a Triple in the crowd!
    2000 Yamaha 700 Mountain Max
    2000 Polaris 1200 Triple Mod Sled
    2001 Polaris 600 Edge X
    2001 Polaris 500 SP
    ***2005 RMK Mod Sled, Triple, Homemade Tunnel***

http://www.hillsideauto.org/

www.facebook.com/HillsideAuto1

http://www.amsoil.com/index.aspx?zo=1987784

Default The SANDMAN

America said it best:

I understand you've been running from the man that goes by the name of the sandman, he flies in the sky like an eagle in the eye of a hurricane that's abandoned...

New themesong?
    '13 800 PRO RMK 163

"Good judgment comes from experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgment." ~ Will Rogers

sweet song kilroy!!! but how about this

cause i've been through the snow on a sled with no name, it felt good to get out in the pow. in the snow you best remember your sleds name, cause there ain't no one for to give it no name. la la la la la la la, la la la, la la...

after nine days i let my sled run free cause the pow had led me to the trees. there were stumps and holes and rocks and things just waiting to try and get me. the trees are like a minefield with its dangers underground and the perfect disguise above. under the pow lies a bunch of stumps, but the polaris crowd will give no love, la la la la la la la, la la la, la la........

Default sandmans log

THATS GOOD..I play guitar and have a 4 track Tascam.... We can make this happen
    When the Sierra club told me to "be more green". I thought they meant to buy another Arctic Cat.

FRIDAY!!! going riding tommorow with highmark had to dust off the quads, been awhile, but they fired right up. got mine all loaded up and ready to go, just add some munchies in the morning and i'm headed up river. talked to him today and they'e been above the clouds so looking forward to a nice sunny day.

been slowly ordering parts for the new sled, got my boards coming and just ordered my snow jack today! $275 is such a rip but called the cheaper place and they didn't seem like they were too interested in standing behind thier product. talked to the owner of highjacker and he said i could use it the whole season and if i didn't want to keep it i could send it back and he'd refund my money. asked him if he had any returns he might want to sell he said that the peeps who get one can't live without them after they've had one. don't find too many people willing to stand behind what they make and sell like that anymore. still you can buy a highlifter jack for your truck for under a hundred bucks and theres enough steel in one of those to build 5 snow jacks. at least i did get free shipping will really be a bummer if the new doo is soooooooooo good i just never get stuck again, can't wait to find out!!!

got the camera loaded so will try and get some pics to post. interested to find out just where the fire was that was up around windigo butte. got a little surprise for doug tommorow...

Just wondering how many people on here have gone riding in the rainbow mountains in twedsmier park Bc

Better practice at the shop with that jack so you'll know how to use it when your up trail riding
    Greg Coen Motor Co-Polaris-Victory
    Springfield,Oregon
    1-800-889-3525
    Get parts from these manufacturers for your snowmobile at great prices:
    WPS - KLIM Aggressive Wear - Motorfist - Rox Risers - HMK - Holz Racing Products - Kimpex - Simmons Flexi-Ski - Camoplast Tracks -
    And More...

Quote Originally Posted by GCMCI View Post
    Better practice at the shop with that jack so you'll know how to use it when your up trail riding

HAHHHAHAHA I like Greg more & more every day!

heck if i was planning on trail riding i wouldn't need it, i'd just wait for all the polaris riders to come by

jameswk, never been.

bailey today...

Last edited by 89sandman; 09-23-12 at 07:18 PM.

a little bit of heaven...

The world must be coming to an end. Sandman baught a Skidoo? First I thought he was a die hard cat, then poo. Now doo.

kevin, you'll know the world is ending when i'm riding a yamaha back in the day being brand loyal was easy because they all sucked! went to poo because they have the best chassis. went to doo for the price and the motor. will have to wait and see how close the doo is to the poo in the trees when the snow flies, do love being able to let the thing sit and run in the shop as long as i want and not get smoked out in less than a minute...

traveled up top this weekend and went riding with highmark. he decided to join team orange and bought a ktm. we met up at tipanongas and headed up to the liz. couldn't ask for a more perfect beautiful day for riding. sun was out and the temps were perfect. actually think it was warmer up there than in town. stopped at a couple of my favorite spots along the way and checked out the view. felt good to be out again, just can't get enough of that fresh air!!!

was surprised bailey had the most snow left, then diamond peak, then thielsen. though it would be the exact opposite. sure is dry up there right now, in some places the dust was inches thick. makes it nice not having swarms of mosquitoes attacking you everytime you stop. in fact didn't get bit once the whole day. we were gonna loop around and come back up through the bug but when they had the fire they tank trapped the road up from the bottom and was too big to get the quad through, bummer!!!

met a couple of fellow sledders at the shelter, thought they were tree huggers at first when they came riding up on thier mt. bikes. always nice to meet others who just want to ride be it sled, quad, bike. heck me and the grandson take out the scooters sometimes, riding is just in our blood saw a group of about 5 ktm riders cruizing over windigo pass. looked like they had idaho plates so they had travled quite a little ways. no wildlife to report but a couple of hawks and tons of chipmunks.

had hoped the fire they had up at windigo was close to the road but sadly it wasn't. no new cuts anywhere either, sure would be nice for the forest service to sell a few trees. must have been 20 years ago they did any clear cuts anywhere near that area. i guess the only way to get any new riding areas up there now is by fire, such a waste...

the water up here is crystal clear...

taking a break at the picnic table, just be careful where you step!!!

go team orange
    Last edited by 89sandman; 09-24-12 at 09:53 PM.

Hey, I've been there!
    '13 800 PRO RMK 163

"Good judgment comes from experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgment." ~ Will Rogers

Ron good too see you come to the dark side. I did end up snow checking a 2013 XM. Hope it holds up to the hipe.

pete, hope to see you there again!

kevin, let me know what you think of the skid and track. might upgrade mine if it works out to be a big improvement. bring it by the shop when you pick it up. would love to get a look at one.

got the snow jack in the mail today. works pretty smooth, the price is still just killing me, can't be more than $75 bucks worth of stuff there if that. i guess if it keeps me riding most would consider it "priceless" does seem to be well made, everything very tight and clean. did a test jack in the shop, per gregs advice no problems there, lifted it all the way to the top and felt very secure. the coming down part was a little sketchy. seems they were made to go up and then you push the sled and jack over to the side. not meant to be jacked down, will have to remember that.

boards should be showing up any day, still trying to decide on which tunnel bag to buy. i'm trying to find about the biggest one i can. have always had to cram everything i want to take in the bags i've had. like to be prepared, makes me feel more secure when i'm out there. so i figure the bigger the better. the doo tunnel says it will hold 35 pounds so i'm not limited there. would be nice to be able to fit a nice tent and dvd player in there in case things ever go bad and i have to stay the night wonder what people would pay to be "inside" in a situation like that. bet i could end up with a couple of sleds at the very least...

Don't worry Ron, if you ever broke down we could always send Crescent Lakes groomer out to drag your "A**" back.

thanx ron, will you bring hot chocolate???

did order the new skidoo linq tunnel bag today. after reading all the posts from peeps about having problems with straps fraying/breaking thought this would be the way to go. supposed to go on and off in just a couple of seconds. now i'm trying to decide which bar bag to get. doo has a new one that is quite large but its $100. just seems a little too steep for me. so i'm off to search the web for something a little more reasonable...

Last edited by 89sandman; 09-26-12 at 07:52 PM.

I remember taking that pic. It was a bottomless day... But it was a good one!
    Wes Adams
    Mr.Triple
    Gotta have a Triple in the crowd!
    2000 Yamaha 700 Mountain Max
    2000 Polaris 1200 Triple Mod Sled
    2001 Polaris 600 Edge X
    2001 Polaris 500 SP
    ***2005 RMK Mod Sled, Triple, Homemade Tunnel***

http://www.hillsideauto.org/

www.facebook.com/HillsideAuto1

http://www.amsoil.com/index.aspx?zo=1987784

looks like they named that one after you!!! friday tommorow, planning on taking the quad out for a spin saturday. didn't realize this weekend is the start of hunting season. hope they don't confuse my quad for a deer and take me out

Page 51 of 157 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101151 ... LastLast