Page 3 of 155 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast

Thread: sandmans log

Like(s)
    Liked 16 Times in 11 Posts

Go figure! Snotel is showing 7 inches at 5200 feet and we are leaving for Mexico! Should mean that there is a lot more higher up! Have fun tearing it up for me.

Quote Originally Posted by 89sandman View Post
    goodmorning robert! have been watching the radar and it looks like you guys up north are getting a little more than the rest of us. has been raining here most of the night so would hope its snowing up top but you never know. snowcam hasn't been updated since last night so will have to wait until morning and take a look at the pic. i'm feeling older today for some strange reason...

Like(s)
    Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts

Ron my dad came of the hill monday He said theere was 6" at three lakes snow park and about a foot around garwood there should be more by now

Like(s)
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

over 2 feet of fresh since sunday, leaving in the morning for diamond

Like(s)
    Liked 17 Times in 16 Posts

wow. might have to change some plans and go north instead of south. good news, too bad it is march and not january now.

Like(s)

You guys have a shot of Yukon for me in the snow and I'll have many many shots of tequila for you on the beach in my bikini!

Have fun and be safe.

Seriously, I'm really bummed with all this fresh going on! Bungee and Crzy Tom were up there today and I am hoping they make it home safe.

Quote Originally Posted by 68 1/2 View Post
    over 2 feet of fresh since sunday, leaving in the morning for diamond

Like(s)

Why the heck does it have to happen when I am headed out of the country??

Quote Originally Posted by sildoc View Post
    wow. might have to change some plans and go north instead of south. good news, too bad it is march and not january now.

Like(s)
    Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts

Default Great Snow here

Rode today (snowboarding) at Bachy: Some of the best snow all year: anywhere from 2 - 10 inches of fresh (lots of wind deposit) over pretty hard underlayer. The main thing is that its really staying cool: It never got above 25 at Bachy today and thats keeping the snow dry and light. Lot of ground blizzard action from the wind and showers moving thru today too. Stopped in at Edison to take a pee on the way home and talked to some guys that were loading their sleds. They had about the same report as what I just wrote above. Those guys were complaining about getting stuck today and I told them to ride something besides Yamahas (or get a Chiropractor)!!.... Sandman you would have been proud how I tuned them in. I think they thought I was just another Granola Head until I walked over and fired up the ol Cummins

Like(s)
    Liked 129 Times in 102 Posts

come on now yami's are still the best buy, if your looking to get the most pounds to dollar ratio glad to hear all you guys are getting out and tearing up my pow for the weekend!!! and poor diva, heading south with the biggest weekly totall of the season, maybe they have snowcones in mexi still looking for a riding partner, got a maybe for sunday, fresh pow is a terrible thing to waste...

Like(s)
    Liked 8 Times in 6 Posts

We are going to where you wounded your mangina for the weekend

Like(s)

don't know if i'm brave enough or healed enough to head back there!!! was sure hoping to find a partner for down here. should be some awesome untracked up around kelsay... doug sent me some pics of the forbidden zone that look mighty tastey

Like(s)
    Liked 24 Times in 14 Posts

Ron, There's some people maybe heading up Wagner on Sunday. Ted rode yesterday and i talked to him while he was up there and said it was awesome..... It snowed a lot today up there and accumulated a little here at my house!!! I havent been out in 7 weeks now and I am bummed!

Like(s)

devin, give me a call, lost all my numbers out of my cell. would love to ride down there!!!

Like(s)
    Liked 50 Times in 46 Posts

don't know if i'm brave enough or healed enough to head back there!!! was sure hoping to find a partner for down here. should be some awesome untracked up around kelsay... doug sent me some pics of the forbidden zone that look mighty tastey
    Don't hurt yourself now! Get healed up for next season of riding. Maybe we can do 2 days back to back riding down here! My offer still stands.....
    Wes Adams
    Mr.Triple
    Gotta have a Triple in the crowd!
    2000 Yamaha 700 Mountain Max
    2000 Polaris 1200 Triple Mod Sled
    2001 Polaris 600 Edge X
    2001 Polaris 500 SP
    ***2005 RMK Mod Sled, Triple, Homemade Tunnel***

http://www.hillsideauto.org/

www.facebook.com/HillsideAuto1

http://www.amsoil.com/index.aspx?zo=1987784

Like(s)
    Liked 17 Times in 16 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Watson777 View Post
    Ron, There's some people maybe heading up Wagner on Sunday. Ted rode yesterday and i talked to him while he was up there and said it was awesome..... It snowed a lot today up there and accumulated a little here at my house!!! I havent been out in 7 weeks now and I am bummed!
    Did you figure out your monday yet? shasta ski park said 13 new.

Like(s)
    Liked 24 Times in 14 Posts

I have to work for about 3 hours Monday to finish stuff I never finished yesterday. So if I ride Monday it looks like it would have to be on Wagner because I won't be done with work until 10 or 11. But hey it wont be getting dark until after 7!!!!!! Daylight Savings!

Like(s)

ford428, i'm looking forward to it!!! at least one weekend next year i won't have to beg for a riding partner devin, thanks for the invite but had already made plans with hero. had a chance to also ride bailey with a group but figured me and hero up on kelsay with fresh untracked all day would probably be the best choice to try and keep my shoulder from seperating again still can't do a pushup but i'd rate it about 50%. with hero's bum knee and my mangina shoulder we should get along just fine!!! should be a great day and probably my last ride for the year, next weeks highs of 60's plus are gonna do a number on the snow pack. got quad plans for next weekend but will be keeping an eye on the storms, if another dump comes i'll be back begging for partners got the camera loaded and will do a post when i get back...

Like(s)

sorry haven't had time to do a post but have been busy. gonna get the quads out today and head up little river for a ride!!! hopefully the sun will be out again...

Like(s)
    Liked 50 Times in 46 Posts

totally understandable! Same here LOL. I look forword to your post! Have fun on those quads and be safe....
    Wes Adams
    Mr.Triple
    Gotta have a Triple in the crowd!
    2000 Yamaha 700 Mountain Max
    2000 Polaris 1200 Triple Mod Sled
    2001 Polaris 600 Edge X
    2001 Polaris 500 SP
    ***2005 RMK Mod Sled, Triple, Homemade Tunnel***

http://www.hillsideauto.org/

www.facebook.com/HillsideAuto1

http://www.amsoil.com/index.aspx?zo=1987784

Like(s)

great weekend, got to get out and do some riding!!! on my lawn mower have been planning on riding the quads the last couple of weekends but things keep coming up. my yard sure looks outstanding though! have got all the preseason done on them now if i can just get good weather and actually load up and go i'll be set easter is coming up this weekend looking to throw me another curve, will be spending easter with the grandbabies so will be no riding sunday so will hope the weather sat. is going to cooperate. been watching the weather reports, almost makes me want to get the sled back out but this time of year unless your there the day it snows or the day after your riding slush or cement, neither of which i'm interested in. after what was left of the coverage around here the last time i went it really wouldn't be worth the time since this year had to be the worst since i've been snowmobiling looking forward to an awesome season next year...

Like(s)
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

, but this time of year unless your there the day it snows or the day after your riding slush or cement, neither of which i'm interested in. after what was left of the coverage around here the last time i went it really wouldn't be worth the time since this year had to be the worst since i've been snowmobiling looking forward to an awesome season next year...
    When I got to my cabin Friday night I had 6" to 8" of snow on the ground but when I left Sunday afternoon it was gone. The ground is not frozen now so the snow melts fast.

Page 3 of 155 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast