Page 103 of 154 FirstFirst ... 35393101102103104105113153 ... LastLast
Results 2,041 to 2,060 of 3062

Thread: sandmans log

Like(s)
    Liked 18 Times in 15 Posts

Default sandmans log

I drove up and over summit, Kelsey and windigo on Sunday- about 6-8" at Summit but actually less as I went south even though it was higher? Took about 40 trees out and found some damage to the Tip shelter too- someone decided to rip out all the lights, wire and even the solar panels off the tree. Too bad because we were getting ready to put new lights in there
    Polaris Pro 162" boosted
    Polaris Pro 155"
    OSSA, Walker Rim Snowmobile club:Crescent lake

Like(s)
    Liked 127 Times in 100 Posts

wow that really sucks about the shelter, what a bunch of losers. I just looked at the summit snotel and its down to 3 inches now, our beautiful pow is melting away summit is right in the middle of where all the weather gets funneled through that area so it always gets the best of all the storms. am riding this weekend and was hoping to hit some pow up by frenchs junction but from the looks of the diamond lake cam that's not gonna be happening, bummer. thanks for the update cj, hopefully it will dump soon and keep coming for awhile

a pic from the low snow shootout last year at "the shelter" you can see the panels in the background the lowlife scum stole. can't wait to see it again!!!

Like(s)

what a beautiful sunny morning it is today, think i'm gonna go load up the quad and take a ride

Like(s)

Default sandmans log

Take a ride to Bend for SLEDFILM!?!?
    Polaris Pro 162" boosted
    Polaris Pro 155"

Like(s)

totally forgot that was tonight! I thought you were stopping by to pick me up guess i'm gonna miss it B came home just as I was getting ready to load up the quad, he wanted to go bike riding instead so we spent the day on pedal power. we just got back, got to eat and get cleaned up cause its family skate night. taking a bunch of the grandkidies and am going to try and talk the little woman into to throwing on a pair, would be sooooo romantic when its couples only skate

Like(s)

leaves, leaves, leaves. man am I tired of them! we've got trees everywhere and man it is quite the job this time of year. looks like the majority of them are down now so maybe just one more weekend of blowing and raking and they'll be gone.

beginning to wonder if its ever gonna snow again. just checked the forcast and things are not looking good anytime soon. maybe time to start keeping an eye on Washington for thanksgiving weekend. anyone up for a road trip if it doesn't snow here by then???

Like(s)
    Liked 16 Times in 11 Posts

Ran into a little snow yesterday. Went over Copeland Creek to Diamond Lake. This was up by Skookum Prairie. It was just a little teaser for sure.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

8. Post Likes:

Like(s)
    Liked 24 Times in 14 Posts

Like(s)

Guys were riding the North Eastern side of Bach on Saturday with pretty decent looking coverage. Saw video of it on instagram

Like(s)
    Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts

Mr Sandman: I picked up that Kawi Brute over here I was talking to U about last week.... I'll post up a pic as soon as I start riding it with my clothes on........

Like(s)

suzie did you guys find snow anywhere else? almost rode up to French's junction from little river but did the bike riding thing instead.

devin, bach area would be my first choice for thanksgiving since its the closest. theirs just sooooooooo many people. I thought that whole mountain was off limits to sleds. we've always ridden on the other side of the road.

rambob, glad to here your still sporting the speedo, isn't it about time to switch over to the winter thong what kind of shape was the kawi in? time to get the plow mounted!

Like(s)

They weren't actually on Bach, they were a bit away from it I have never ridden Bend area at all so I am not sure exactly where they were. I know there would be TONS of people there but if that is the closest option that may be the option we have to use! I am sick of waiting, it is supposed to be sunny and 64 here today! That is absolutely depressing!!!!

Like(s)

well things aren't looking that great here for the rest of the week. a little better up north but not much. my new can is supposed to be in Friday so i'll be switching to full snow alert then. hopefully a great turkey day storm will come in and dump on us. this is the latest start to a season in quite awhile. already told the little woman I may be traveling for the big weekend...

I would like to give a big shout out to my secret supplier, have been looking for a bivvy sack to add to my bag. he called today and offered to sell me one at cost, what a guy!!! only one condition he wishes to remain anonymous, so here's a big THANK YOU, you know who you are.

Like(s)

Default sandmans log

I gotta chime in on this one: Everyone complains about all the peeps and crowds at Bach but everytime I've been riding there with a few locals we see everyone in the parking lot then we head out and haven't so much as come across a track! I've spent the whole day riding and only see other sledders if we head towards Elk lake or Moon. I take it as plenty of snow to go around
    Polaris Pro 162" boosted
    Polaris Pro 155"

Like(s)
    Liked 120 Times in 97 Posts

i can be crowded at night up here.we have had to haulazz away from hungry bears,bigfoot and a giant prehistoric thunderbird.LOL.

Like(s)
    Liked 50 Times in 39 Posts

Sandman you might want to wait until monday after Turkey day weekend to come up, there is a severe avalanche warning for Wanoga Parking Lot thurs thru sun, LOL! Caused by a herd of Suburu Outbacks!
    Quote Originally Posted by 89sandman View Post
    well things aren't looking that great here for the rest of the week. a little better up north but not much. my new can is supposed to be in Friday so i'll be switching to full snow alert then. hopefully a great turkey day storm will come in and dump on us. this is the latest start to a season in quite awhile. already told the little woman I may be traveling for the big weekend...

I would like to give a big shout out to my secret supplier, have been looking for a bivvy sack to add to my bag. he called today and offered to sell me one at cost, what a guy!!! only one condition he wishes to remain anonymous, so here's a big THANK YOU, you know who you are.
    Last edited by waxer49; 11-12-13 at 08:33 AM.

Like(s)
    Liked 43 Times in 37 Posts

At this rate i'll be mountain biking in wanoga on thankgiving.

Like(s)
    Liked 16 Times in 11 Posts

Unfortunately that was the only snow we saw! It needs to cool off that's for sure!

Like(s)

well apparently there is lots going on up at bach. plenty of room, all kinds of scary creatures, lots of activity created by granola munchers, and bike riding for thanksgiving. they have it all

what do we have? one little patch of snow that is slowly melting away as I type...

Like(s)
    Liked 50 Times in 39 Posts

The skiers got a larger parking lot this year across the hwy from wanoga so doubt they will over there,lol!

Page 103 of 154 FirstFirst ... 35393101102103104105113153 ... LastLast