Page 101 of 156 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103111151 ... LastLast
Results 2,001 to 2,020 of 3115

Thread: sandmans log

Like(s)
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Talk to the hand Papa!!

Like(s)
    Liked 129 Times in 102 Posts

more like talk to the hand on your avatar I have never seen a more disgusted look from just asking to take a picture in my life. My wife told me if I knew what was good for me I wouldn't ask for another one!!! they all came over tonight and decorated the pumpkins, thank god they all went home and took their pumpkins with them.

3. Post Likes:

Like(s)

Friday again, swwweeeetttt! Headed up river in the morning, should be an awesome day for a ride. You can never beat a warm sunny day in the middle of October...

Like(s)
    Liked 24 Times in 14 Posts

This weather is depressing!!!! First time in a long time that there is no snow to ride before Halloween! Shoulda rode when we had 8" in September

Like(s)

Be patient, a storm always seems to roll around pretty soon and we'll get that first ride in. Then its time to start watching the radar/forcasts every day and *****ing why its not snowing I'm riding today anyway so its all good. Jump on one of your thumpers and go for a spin, you'll feel much better!!!

Like(s)

I'm all 2-stroke!! No more 4-stroke problems. Weather last night said this high is only getting stronger and they are only expecting a couple small storms until at least Thanksgiving time. Long range graphs don't show any real precip and much above average temps til mid december. Lets just hope they suck at their job as much as usual!!

Like(s)
    Liked 16 Times in 11 Posts

Its a beautiful day for the Umpqua Brew Fest today! Should be out enjoying this fall day but the brew won!

Like(s)

what a beautiful day it is! i'm sitting on top of a ridge overlooking cavitt creek, not a cloud in the sky. the birds are chirping and the bee's are a buzzing. time to head back to the truck before it gets dark...

Like(s)

those of you who stayed home today really missed out, doesn't get any better in October! here's a couple of pics of Bailey and Theilsen taken from the south, you can see how much pow has melted away in just a couple of weeks

Like(s)

Another beautiful day, taking a break from my yardwork so I thought I'd post a couple of more pics from yesterday. The leaves are starting to die and fall now, so won't be long before they're all gone. Wish I could have gone back up today but need to keep the little woman happy

Like(s)
    Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts

To bad the brew fest supports the cascade wilderness aka no more Diamond lake or riding areas from hwy 58 to hwy 140

Like(s)

I had heard about them being one of the sponsers last year. Guess we need to remember this and let people know next year. People who think the whole world is for them and no one else are a waste of oxygen!!! Subaru driving, granola eating bastages...

Like(s)
    Liked 16 Times in 11 Posts

That's good info to know. I'm just there for our great local brews without politics involved. Now I know.

Like(s)

wow is it really the 22nd of October? good for quad riding but not much good for the pow, and things looked so good at the end of last month. sure hope this winter turns out good, don't know if i'd survive a 4th lame winter in a row some more pics from this weekend, not sure what mt. that is, it is about due south. seems I had posted a pic of it last year and someone new the name of it, anyone???

Like(s)
    Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts

MT Pitt AKA Mt Mchoghlan not sure on the spelling but that's it .

Like(s)

any riding down there? must be somewhere between Canyonville and grants pass? i'll try and google it. found it, its down by pelican butte. need to ride down there sometime!

Like(s)

had 4 of the grandkids over tonight and we made Halloween cookies, aren't these soooooooo cool!!! barely got a pic, this was the last one and now its gone...

Like(s)

well things are looking like no pow this year for all hallows eve will be holding the "nosnow shootout" tomorrow a guys got to have something to do...

this is a pic of boulder creek, unreal how clear the water is. love to ride down there on a 100 degree day and go swimming!

I thought this pic was really cool, came around a corner in the shade and the sun was hitting in just this one spot. a natural spotlight.

Like(s)

got some awesome pics today at the nosnow shootout! started off a little rough, hiked up to the top of a ridge to get a couple of pics and lost my cell phone took me 3 hours to find it. after going up and down that hill at least 50 times had given up and decided to head back and leave when I grabbed a branch to move it out of the way and there it was. I carry mine in a holder and clip it on my pants, well it had clipped itself to the tree!!! man I searched every inch of ground, going through bushes and there it was hanging in a tree from now on in the woods it goes in my pocket so instead of changing my itinerary I just rode faster and later. actually went farther than I had originally planned. decided to watch the sunset from the top of quartz mt. got some great shots from up there. also got some nice pics of the apple creek area i'd love to ride if it would ever have another good lower snow year. well heres a couple to get things started...

these cloud pics are the reason I lost my phone, but it just looked to cool not to get them from the very top.

heres one of Scott Mt. I feel sorry for all of you who stayed in the burg and saw nothing but fog all day, sun and t-shirt weather all day for me

I liked the way the clouds are coming through the mt. tops in this one, kind of reminds me of the ocean breaking on a rocky beach.

Like(s)

Page 101 of 156 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103111151 ... LastLast