Page 1 of 155 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: sandmans log

Like(s)
    Liked 129 Times in 102 Posts

Default sandmans log

you had to know this was coming tried the blog thing on here but it just doesn't work for me, so i'll get this party started!!! well i guess everyone is aware of the mass exidous from snowest, rip a good friend that will be missed!!!

one of our local dealers, greg cohen motor sports, is the featured dealer in the new whiteout magazine. i think the free online is www.whiteoutmag.com or something close, or if you want a free printed one i have them at the shop. is a great mag about all types of rec. sports. says if you go into his shop on sat. they have fresh baked cookies, funny i've never gotten any may be riding with him this weekend so i'll have to see if he'll bring me some

this season has been far from stellar, had a good riding buddie all set up at the begining of the season and then he decides to blow out his knee riding quads on the farm at the begining of december. so have been scrambleing everyweekend trying to find partners. starts to get depressing when you want to ride but have no one to go with so if your ever in need just shoot me a pm. guess a lot of that is my fault, most peeps don't seem to like my riding style!!! there has to be more hard core sledders out there who want nothing more than to unload, head off trail, and not see another road till dark or out of gas. which seems to happen at the same time quite often seems my good riding partners either get hurt or tired of the carnage!!! i just don't see any better way to stay in shape.

well i need to get off of here, its thursday, time to get out my beging pm's and try and find a sucker, i mean riding partner for this weekend
    Last edited by 89sandman; 02-11-10 at 01:55 AM.

Like(s)
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Like(s)
    Liked 50 Times in 46 Posts

I dont about over the hill. There are a few guys over here in K.Falls that LOVE to boondock and dont care to see another road for a while! Maybe next year, we can ride with ya. We will have to meet up for sure! Have you ever road Pelican before??? If not, you need to go! And if you need a place to stay, the door is open!
    Wes Adams
    Mr.Triple
    Gotta have a Triple in the crowd!
    2000 Yamaha 700 Mountain Max
    2000 Polaris 1200 Triple Mod Sled
    2001 Polaris 600 Edge X
    2001 Polaris 500 SP
    ***2005 RMK Mod Sled, Triple, Homemade Tunnel***

http://www.hillsideauto.org/

www.facebook.com/HillsideAuto1

http://www.amsoil.com/index.aspx?zo=1987784

Like(s)
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

I don't mind riding with you Ron but you're sure not staying at my place. We're going up tomorrow and see what's up high and if decent we'll get you over here and hit both sides of the road. Now that ford offered you a place to stay you have no excuse.

Like(s)
    Liked 4 Times in 2 Posts

I would be afraid to ride with you for the fear of being called a mangina like you called the Medford guys you rode with at Deer Mt. Could this possibly be why you have trouble finding riding partners? hmmmmm.

Like(s)
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

I forgot about his mangina remark Dave. Disregard previous offer Ron.

Like(s)

Quote Originally Posted by OREGON700RMK View Post
    I forgot about his mangina remark Dave. Disregard previous offer Ron.
    Well......After you guys had said that, I might have to take back what I said!lol I only have a 700MM and it may not hack it. LOL
    Wes Adams
    Mr.Triple
    2001 Polaris 600 Edge X
    2001 Polaris 500 SP

Like(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SuperDave View Post
    I would be afraid to ride with you for the fear of being called a mangina like you called the Medford guys you rode with at Deer Mt. Could this possibly be why you have trouble finding riding partners? hmmmmm.
    well if you wanted to go home before 12 on the best powder day of the year and your affraid of getting teased for it then i'd defiantley stay home

dan, can't believe your giving up on me i promise to do my best to be on my best behaviour and be good but you know how long that usually lasts!!! i'm just not a goody two shoes kind of guy now ford428cj is having second thoughts, i wouldn't believe everything you read, just most of the things you read about me!!!

should be some awesome riding this weekend, himark has finally got one of his sleds together and were gonna spend saturday tearing up the backside of the ridge. have only got to ride there once this season so am really looking forward to a full day of himarking and boondocking. have got some reports that the snow above 6k is still sweet so thats where we'll be!!!
    Last edited by 89sandman; 02-11-10 at 07:22 PM.

Like(s)

I'm sure you are a nice guy Sandman..... I'll take your word. We will shoot for next year!!! I hope to be up and running then. We will have you over and take ya to some real cool places. Also meet up with some of the K.Falls crew...How does that sound?
    Wes Adams
    Mr.Triple
    2001 Polaris 600 Edge X
    2001 Polaris 500 SP

Like(s)

sounds great 428, i do know a couple of peeps who live over there. almost forgot the twin 125's were today and daytona is sunday, sunday, sunday need to check the speed channel and see if they're gonna rebroadcast the 125's so us poor working folk can see them.

dan, hey let me know how the snow was. i'm up for it whenever you have a saturday and or sunday you can go. if you want i can follow your group from a distance that way no one has to know i went with you!!! i'd say i could tone down the orange too but i just don't see that happening...

the road less traveled, now thats what i'm talking about!

Last edited by 89sandman; 02-12-10 at 02:40 AM.

Like(s)
    Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts

Ron the trails up Kelsay on both sides have gravel for at least a mile so the Weekly parking might be the best bet

Like(s)

Here is a cool picture for ya! Freak on the far right...

Wes Adams
    Mr.Triple
    2001 Polaris 600 Edge X
    2001 Polaris 500 SP

Like(s)
    Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts

Ford That looks like Ash about 2008? nice pic

Like(s)

Quote Originally Posted by gary ol kitty View Post
    Ford That looks like Ash about 2008? nice pic
    Yes it is 07-08 winter. GREAT year for snow. About 4' here in Klamath that year.... Boy do I miss those days!
    Wes Adams
    Mr.Triple
    2001 Polaris 600 Edge X
    2001 Polaris 500 SP

Like(s)

One more for ya! ok how about 2 more....

Attached Images Attached Images  
    Wes Adams
    Mr.Triple
    2001 Polaris 600 Edge X
    2001 Polaris 500 SP

Like(s)

gary, thanx for the update. diva had said the last time they were up the west side was bare, guess its spread to the east already guess its backside access only, the 65 degree plus days next week aren't going to help any!

ford, sweeeeeet pic, looks like it was a pretty fast day. what goes up sometimes comes down a hole lot faster is that ash down at shasta, think we were close to it last time we were down there but i'm horrible with names.

plans have changed for the weekend, greg rode 3 creeks last week and said its my kind of place and hes already there, lots of fesh pow, so am gonna head north early in the morn gonna try and hook up with my good bud rambob and maybe even catch the daytona 500 on his new 53 inch high def. hey robert if they flip another driver off can you see it??? guess i'll have to check it out for myself. headed to bed, should get a good 4 or 5 hours of sleep. the perfect amount for a day on the mountain, trees here i come

Like(s)

The first picture is Ash Creek Butte (near Shasta), 2nd one is in the Bowl @ Pelican, 3rd is Hi-Hole!
    Wes Adams
    Mr.Triple
    2001 Polaris 600 Edge X
    2001 Polaris 500 SP

Like(s)
    Liked 16 Times in 11 Posts

That's too bad, it's been snowing quite a bit since we went that direction, I would have thought something stuck.

Quote Originally Posted by 89sandman View Post
    gary, thanx for the update. diva had said the last time they were up the west side was bare, guess its spread to the east already guess its backside access only, the 65 degree plus days next week aren't going to help any!

ford, sweeeeeet pic, looks like it was a pretty fast day. what goes up sometimes comes down a hole lot faster is that ash down at shasta, think we were close to it last time we were down there but i'm horrible with names.

plans have changed for the weekend, greg rode 3 creeks last week and said its my kind of place and hes already there, lots of fesh pow, so am gonna head north early in the morn gonna try and hook up with my good bud rambob and maybe even catch the daytona 500 on his new 53 inch high def. hey robert if they flip another driver off can you see it??? guess i'll have to check it out for myself. headed to bed, should get a good 4 or 5 hours of sleep. the perfect amount for a day on the mountain, trees here i come

Like(s)
    Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts

Default diva

I went up and cleared trees with the groomer from the sand shed to Diamond.
    We also went around bear CK. but in the bottom there is 4.5 miles of gravel so any thing that we groom has gravel in the low spots next week looks ugly!!!

Ford 07/08 was a great memories!! I catch my self saying " I remember when I road over or up that

Like(s)
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

[QUOTE=gary ol kitty;7420]I went up and cleared trees with the groomer from the sand shed to Diamond.
    We also went around bear CK. but in the bottom there is 4.5 miles of gravel so any thing that we groom has gravel in the low spots next week looks ugly!!!

????Does CC have there cat in a sand shed? and a bear creek? Chemult parks in a sand shed and has diamond lake ( summit rock ) and Bear creek as their west side turn around points.
    We are through to Scott creek, next creek south of bear creek.
    Vintage Ski-doo Summits, Honda Rincon, KBOC, Chiloquin Ridge Riders
    and the most repaired Tucker Sno-Cat in Oregon!

Page 1 of 155 1231151101 ... LastLast