Page 153 of 153 FirstFirst ... 53103143151152153
Results 3,041 to 3,060 of 3060

Thread: sandmans log

Like(s)
    Liked 126 Times in 100 Posts

Sweet pics, can't wait for the video to come out

Like(s)
    Liked 6 Times in 6 Posts

Should have it up soon. Got two vids. Ones 20 min and the others 10. Should be uploaded sometime tonight

Like(s)
    Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts

STOP THE GROOMERS....... and SIDEWAY PICS: My friggin head and neck are gettin tweaked.

Like(s)
    Liked 6 Times in 6 Posts

Last edited by Be.ndi711; 03-01-17 at 07:29 PM.

5. Post Likes:

Like(s)

AWESOME!!! Thanx for posting those up Nick. Sure is some ssssswwwwweeeetttttt open riding up there. Funny how flat it all looks on the camera, you're pinning it and looks like you're going up a bunny hill Saw you were doing some downhill carving going over to the saddle, excellent. Think we should head back up that way Saturday, go up the marsh drain and where we looped around and came back down to the big field just go straight up and I'll show you the other big mountain up that way. Looking forward to it!!! Snows gonna be best and deepest up high the rest of the year...

7. Post Likes:

Like(s)

Got a ride in today, on the mower! Lawn has been driving me crazy watching it really take off the last month. Thought for sure I was gonna have clumps all over the place but put it down to 2nd and crept along and it looks nice. Now I can relax

Like(s)

Hoping for no rain tomorrow, only 30 degrees up top right now. Waiting on that cold front they said was supposed to come through, nobody wants to ride in the rain!!!

Like(s)
    Liked 16 Times in 11 Posts

Hoping it dumps like it's supposed to! We're going up next Sunday, Monday and Tuesday. My brother and girlfriend are renting machines and giving the sport a try!!

Like(s)

You might want to stick to where the pow murderers have gone with newbies if it's anything like today was. Deep and sssswwwweeeetttttt!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

12. Post Likes:

Like(s)
    Liked 6 Times in 6 Posts

Woke up to 3 inches at the house! Still coming down

Like(s)
    Liked 6 Times in 6 Posts

15. Post Likes:

Like(s)

Great vids!!! I did forget to fullscreen the first two so I had to watch them twice They need to have a little wiper on the lens for snowy days, and it was snowy almost the whole day.

Saturday got up top and the road down to the unloading spot was closed so we drove down to the first wide spot and unloaded there. Soon as we unloaded here comes a little GMC Jimmy up the road from the way we wanted to go, oh well we were already unloaded and it was kinda fun staying up on the bank beside the road the last 3/4 of a mile or so.

Snow was awesome and deep and just got better and better the higher we went. Not another person on the mountain the whole day so we tore the whole place up. Went from one side to the other and back again, side hilled climbed and carved our way all over the place. Had to stop a few times due to white out conditions and take refuge in some of the sweet deep tree wells and some of them are DEEP.

Had a blast tearing up the Charlie Field climb. Have got to use a bunch of "shortcuts" this year that I haven't got to do for awhile because the snow has sucked. Shredded our way half way across the middle and almost went all the way through but the blackness was coming so we decided to leave the tight trees for another time and just loved ripping back through the way we came.

Just before we headed back cleared off my gauge and saw my fuel light was flashing, don't know for how long because screen was covered in pow the whole day. Didn't think much of it, it starts to flash about 1/4 tank. When we got to the bottom of the loop I wiped the screen off again, not only was my gas gauge flashing but my speedo had been replaced with on big word "FUEL". Have never seen that one before so figured we better head straight back.

Hit the trucks right after dark, perfect, loaded and headed off the mountain. Fueled the sled when I got into town and it took 10.5 gallons and my sled holds 11.5 Do have a few pics, hard to take too many when the snow never stops...
    Attached Images Attached Images        
    Last edited by 89sandman; 03-06-17 at 06:20 PM.

17. Post Likes:

Like(s)
    Liked 6 Times in 6 Posts

Awesome right up and thank you!

Like(s)

Looks like winters gone at least for a while. Highs in the 70's next week No riding this weekend, going to Bend to see some of the grandkids and go to our oldest granddaughters last volleyball tournament. Hope the high temps leave at least a little slush for next weekend.

Robert if you see this the tournament is in Prinetucky so will be there all day Sunday, will give you a shout and see if you'll be around.

Like(s)

Walking the dog in the light in a Tshirt sure is a change! Spring is most definitely here, hope to get a few more rides in before it's time to get the quads out

Like(s)
    Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts

Did I miss u.......... I mean I always miss my Sandman ,,,,, but were u already at Prine?

Like(s)

Yes we were there Sunday but she was in a "fast" tournament where they play one game after another so I was watching games the whole time

Like(s)

Been hoping the forecast for Saturday would change all week. Seems the rain is not going away WTF???

Like(s)

40 degrees up top, the rain...

Like(s)

Just checked the long range forecast, seems the end of the season is heading our way. Was one of the best years in a LONG time, can't remember the last year with one pow weekend after another. Still looking to get a couple of rides in if would ever not rain on the weekend...

Page 153 of 153 FirstFirst ... 53103143151152153