Page 1 of 53 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: sandmans log

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default sandmans log

you had to know this was coming tried the blog thing on here but it just doesn't work for me, so i'll get this party started!!! well i guess everyone is aware of the mass exidous from snowest, rip a good friend that will be missed!!!

one of our local dealers, greg cohen motor sports, is the featured dealer in the new whiteout magazine. i think the free online is www.whiteoutmag.com or something close, or if you want a free printed one i have them at the shop. is a great mag about all types of rec. sports. says if you go into his shop on sat. they have fresh baked cookies, funny i've never gotten any may be riding with him this weekend so i'll have to see if he'll bring me some

this season has been far from stellar, had a good riding buddie all set up at the begining of the season and then he decides to blow out his knee riding quads on the farm at the begining of december. so have been scrambleing everyweekend trying to find partners. starts to get depressing when you want to ride but have no one to go with so if your ever in need just shoot me a pm. guess a lot of that is my fault, most peeps don't seem to like my riding style!!! there has to be more hard core sledders out there who want nothing more than to unload, head off trail, and not see another road till dark or out of gas. which seems to happen at the same time quite often seems my good riding partners either get hurt or tired of the carnage!!! i just don't see any better way to stay in shape.

well i need to get off of here, its thursday, time to get out my beging pm's and try and find a sucker, i mean riding partner for this weekend
    Last edited by 89sandman; 02-11-10 at 02:55 AM.

I dont about over the hill. There are a few guys over here in K.Falls that LOVE to boondock and dont care to see another road for a while! Maybe next year, we can ride with ya. We will have to meet up for sure! Have you ever road Pelican before??? If not, you need to go! And if you need a place to stay, the door is open!
    Wes Adams
    Mr.Triple
    Gotta have a Triple in the crowd!
    2000 Yamaha 700 Mountain Max
    2000 Polaris 1200 Triple Mod Sled
    2001 Polaris 600 Edge X
    2001 Polaris 500 SP
    ***2005 RMK Mod Sled, Triple, Homemade Tunnel***

http://www.hillsideauto.org/

www.facebook.com/HillsideAuto1

http://www.amsoil.com/index.aspx?zo=1987784

I don't mind riding with you Ron but you're sure not staying at my place. We're going up tomorrow and see what's up high and if decent we'll get you over here and hit both sides of the road. Now that ford offered you a place to stay you have no excuse.

I would be afraid to ride with you for the fear of being called a mangina like you called the Medford guys you rode with at Deer Mt. Could this possibly be why you have trouble finding riding partners? hmmmmm.

I forgot about his mangina remark Dave. Disregard previous offer Ron.

Quote Originally Posted by OREGON700RMK View Post
    I forgot about his mangina remark Dave. Disregard previous offer Ron.
    Well......After you guys had said that, I might have to take back what I said!lol I only have a 700MM and it may not hack it. LOL
    Wes Adams
    Mr.Triple
    2001 Polaris 600 Edge X
    2001 Polaris 500 SP

Quote Originally Posted by SuperDave View Post
    I would be afraid to ride with you for the fear of being called a mangina like you called the Medford guys you rode with at Deer Mt. Could this possibly be why you have trouble finding riding partners? hmmmmm.
    well if you wanted to go home before 12 on the best powder day of the year and your affraid of getting teased for it then i'd defiantley stay home

dan, can't believe your giving up on me i promise to do my best to be on my best behaviour and be good but you know how long that usually lasts!!! i'm just not a goody two shoes kind of guy now ford428cj is having second thoughts, i wouldn't believe everything you read, just most of the things you read about me!!!

should be some awesome riding this weekend, himark has finally got one of his sleds together and were gonna spend saturday tearing up the backside of the ridge. have only got to ride there once this season so am really looking forward to a full day of himarking and boondocking. have got some reports that the snow above 6k is still sweet so thats where we'll be!!!
    Last edited by 89sandman; 02-11-10 at 08:22 PM.

I'm sure you are a nice guy Sandman..... I'll take your word. We will shoot for next year!!! I hope to be up and running then. We will have you over and take ya to some real cool places. Also meet up with some of the K.Falls crew...How does that sound?
    Wes Adams
    Mr.Triple
    2001 Polaris 600 Edge X
    2001 Polaris 500 SP

No snow
    I was up at HooDoo this weekend with the MT Jefferson Snowmobile club doing a wood cutting party. Got a good 6-8 cords of wood done and ready for winter. Stayed all weekend and took the dirt bikes. Was great riding in between rain clouds with lots of huge puddles and no dust. It was very warm considering all the rain, hopefully it's just using up whats left of the warm and time to move in the cold LOl.
    2013 M1100T, 07 m8, 09 nytro, 97 zl500, 93 wildcat, 01 z120

Hey little buddys! SO back to what Tedd said, when you gonna go mark this trail sandmannnn???? This sat. is the Walker rim riders trail clean up day and wood gathering so I'll be up there (Crescent lake) lake friday then all day sat and recovering sunday. Then I got to get my butt home and start ordering some lightweight parts for the yammi! I can't afford the supercharger so I'm going to focus on making it lighter this year then faster next season.

will have to be soon, weather is changeing. trail is too long and narrow i think to be able to follow the whole thing in the snow without it being marked. at least until i've ran it a few times hiking type trails seem to have too many spots where in the winter the trail just seems to disappear. should have made a map of it on my gps but when i hit it thought it would probably just loop back around to one of the upper roads. thinking of getting a bigger truck, been punishing myself with the little toyota the last couple of years. maybe give it its maiden voyage up the mt. with a quad in the back instead of a snowmobile!

Sandman, that video you sent me was uncalled for! What a tease! All my stuff is ready to go, as soon as the first good snow comes it is time for Low Snow 2010!

I have the inside scoop...... First one with $100 cash gets the info!!!! :-)

Nice Sandman! Might see you tomorrow too...........

Nope Tedd, I picked mine up tonight. Maybee I'll change my name to "NoPro".......a week sooner and I might have needed to hang a sign in my garage saying "precious parking only", Sandman just drug his feet to long! I even grabbed the bars on our southern friends toy and made Va Va Va Vroom sounds just to be the first..............I couldn't resist

stay tuned for a major press release from the sandman, speculations are rising for what may be one of the biggest news releases of the year

rumors are flying that there may be a major manufacturer change up in the sandman camp. although sources have niether been able to confirm or deny these rumors, insider sources say talks between sandman and another one of the major 4 have been taking place. no details as of yet but a unnamed source has been quoted as saying "although the sandman has been a devoted a/c rider for a decade and a half changes in the industry and dealer support has forced him to re-evaluate his factory supplier. his long term standing relationship with the minnesota based company has been a fruitful and beneficial one for many years. evolution and changes to the sport have forced him to look at other avenues for continued factory support." there has been no offcial word from the sandman camp to either deny or confirm these rumors, although a press conference has been scheduled for later on today. stay tuned for any breaking news or updates as they become available...

Page 1 of 53 1231151 ... LastLast