Page 158 of 158 FirstFirst ... 58108148156157158
Results 3,141 to 3,156 of 3156

Thread: sandmans log

Yes looks pretty good. Road is wet so freezing level must be just a little higher. I think Diamond is the place, Bach didn't get much more and don't think the drive is worth fighting for fresh with the masses!!! Noaa shows snow level today at 5500 and going down to 5000 tonight so should be so decent amount up higher. Partly cloudy for tomorrow. Will call the lodge and see if there's enough snow to ride from there, if not will check and see if snow park permits are needed for 3 Lakes yet. Just hope the snow is too deep for the hunters to be out making ruts everywhere Will give you a call.

There was 10" at the lodge Monday but i know its melted some. There was one set of truck track that made the full loop from 3 lakes all yhe way down to hamaker but you could tell they had trouble in a few spots. I know other guys have ridden on sleds this week so probably up arpund dog prairie garwood will be your best bet for the deepest snow and least tracks. There was 25" at 6000' monday. Snowpark permits required after nov.1

Snowpark permits suck! Thanx for the info.

85 and sunny here in Phoenix for Nascar!!

No ride today, Nick is having a bog problem with his Pro Got the whole week off for Thanksgiving, sure to get a ride in there somewhere!

Watched the truck race last night, awesome ending

Dale Jr's last west coast race today! Should be a good one to be at!

Sleds running like a dime now!! all seemed good!! Looks like we got some more snow last night not much but some!! Looking forward to the ride!

Is dumping up top right now!!! Why is it only Monday???

It’s snowing so good!! So much fresh it’s going be good this weekend

More fresh coming down, hope it dumps all night....

Snowing up top right now, sooooo beautiful. Looks like this weekend is the time to go, snow levels going way up next week. On another note I have all next week off so if anyone wants to brave the temps let me know, I'm free everyday except Thursday.

Should be a good 4ft + up towards garwood butte and those areas and itsbgonna be sunny tomorrow!!! Gonna be a busy daybatbyhe snowpark. Too bad its gonna rain next week butbon the bright side a little rain will help set up a dang good base for mid november!

Where would you like to meet up at tomorrow morning Ron! Super excited

Well it seems everyone in the world went sledding today and found it necessary to send me pics and let me know. No invite for me YOU ALL SUCK!!! I guess 3 lakes was destroyed by the masses from down south today, Bachelor has been shredded. So I hope we can find somewhere untouched for tomorrow, where o' where will we go??? Still need to walk the dog and load the sled, Soooooooo Stoked!!! See you in the morning Nick, make sure to get some sleep and eat your Wheaties

Here's a sample of what I had to endure today...
    Attached Images Attached Images    
    Last edited by 89sandman; 11-17-17 at 07:13 PM.

Today

Saturday was a great day for a first ride. Sunny blue skies and ultra dry fluffy pow. Snow was a little thin still down low in a couple of places but got real good quick as soon as we headed up and there were no truck ruts! Got to carve almost the whole day on untracked We tore the place up. Even got to cut some banks and do a little boondocking here and there. Burned 9 gallons and had a blast, can't wait for the next storm to roll through. The rain and higher temps should get a good base set. So all we need is colder temps and a couple of feet of fresh, then you should be able to get around up high pretty good. Already got a good first tree ride planned out, LET IT SNOW...

Took this week off but think I'm gonna work Tue. and Wed and save those days for riding. Should give me about 6-7 snow days for this winter.
    Last edited by 89sandman; Yesterday at 11:09 PM.

Page 158 of 158 FirstFirst ... 58108148156157158